Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Basket Blog Hop and Project Sweet Pea

Right, I'm going to try and do something technical with this post. Sorry if it comes out a complete mess. I'm completely out of my blogging comfort zone!
The lovely AnnaMarie at A Garden for Butterflies tagged me in the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. Beautiful Mess sent a lovely Easter Basket in honour of Toren's birthday. 
For each post in the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop, Hershey's will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network. The blog post must occur before 12pm on April 4th so hop to it and give baskets to your blogging friends!

The official rules:

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES



  • Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
  • Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
  • Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
  • Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
  • Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
  • Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
  • Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation. 
I suspect I might be too late to give Easter Baskets to anyone who will be able to write a blog post before April 4th but consider yourself tagged if you are reading this. I'm hoping that mine will be able to sneak in before the deadline! 



And can I just say that I have no idea why England doesn't really seem to DO peanut butter? But I am in a permanent stress about this state of affairs. Looking at all those lovely Reeses  peanut butter eggs is making me jealous that I will not be able to eat one tomorrow. However, we do have the equally gloopy Cadbury's Creme Egg so I will just have to be content with one of those instead! 

Whilst I am attempting to do technical things with my blog, I'm going to try and post a voting button. I'm feeling very ambitious this evening!
Megan, who writes at
MJ's Memories, is working with Project Sweetpea to donate care packages to families that have a baby in the NICU. They have applied for a grant through the Pepsi Refresh Project, and have been selected as a finalist to win a $25,000 grant!! So here is how you can help: vote once a day, every day for Project Sweet Peas to win. They need to be in the top ten at the end of the month to win.


You can set this up to vote directly through facebook as well which is pretty nifty! So if you have a spare moment at your computer during the day, please vote for Project Sweet Pea.

2 comments:

  1. I voted.Good luck with all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping others helps keep our babies alive. I believe that too. Hugsssss.

    ReplyDelete